HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR INK
- To stop your inks from blocking up, make sure you use your printer at least once a fortnight
- Keep your unused refilled cartridges fresh by storing them in a covered compartment in the fridge
- Help improve your print quality by performing regular ink cleans via your printer
- Make sure you buy the right cartridge for your printer! Let your local Cartridge World staff know which printer you have to avoid making any mistakes.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF LASER PRODUCTS
- Never expose your drum laser cartridges to light - they are very sensitive!
- Don't use inkjet paper in laser printers as this can damage the printer fuser
- Reduce energy costs by setting your printer to power saver mode when it's not in use
- When printing lables only use laser lables, never inkjet lables.
- Avoid printer damage by making sure foreign objects like staples don't get inside.
- Never force new cartridges in - if they don't slide in easily you may have the wrong cartridge.
- If your workplace has a number of different devices, ask your local Cartridge World team to help match each device to the cartridges you need.